0 0

Fluid at the time of foreplay.

Hi, I am 25 yr man. I hav a good sex life. The only problem I have is my penis discharges a sticky fluid when I am aroused. Initially I use to feel that's normal and natural. But now since I have changed numerous partners I realize that its not normal. They all ask me what's that? Coz they hav never seen that before. They also hesitate to give me a blow job and I feel worse? Please explain in detail and tell me if this can be stopped?

Asked by Rustam
22nd January 2013 (in Health)

Tags: penis

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

Thank you for getting in touch with Men's Sexual Health. What it sounds like you are describing is Pre-Cum, this is a substance that the penis produces when you are feeling sexually aroused and is perfectly normal. Not all men will get pre-cum and the amount can vary for those that do get it. So it is possible the partners you encounter have met men who don't get pre-cum when aroused. Re-assure them it is normal, it is just the penis producing its natural lubricant for sexual activity. However please let me make you aware of some facts about pre-cum. You are able to get a woman pregnant with pre-cum if you pull out before you ejaculate, as sperm can be found in pre-cum, also sexually transmitted infections, and HIV can be passed on in pre-cum, the only way to prevent this is to wear a condom. If you are having a good sex life with numerous partners, it is always best to wear a condom with each one, the more people you sleep with, the more risk you put yourself and them of passing or catching a Sexually transmitted infection. Even with blow jobs you risk passing or catching something, so try flavoured condoms for oral sex, condoms will also prevent any partner being concerned about the pre-cum issue.

Although you don't mention any other signs or symptoms, there is a small chance that you may already have an Sexually Transmitted infection because a discharge from the penis can be a sign of an infection, if that discharge isn't pre-cum. As you are asking advice without a medical exam we can't rule this out hence why we are also mentioning this issue. The fact you have also had a lot of sex with different partners is also another reason we would deferentially recommend you booking in at a sexual health clinic to be tested for all Sexually transmitted infections and HIV, it is better to be safe and responsible and get the medicine than to be ignorant and keep passing something on. If you live in the Swindon area please remember you can order free condoms from our website, or if you need help booking in for a sexual health test do please let us know.

0 0

Answered by team member Matt
22nd January 2013

Other similar questions

Erection Problems
Deb on 29th Jun 2009 (2 responses)

Untreatable chlamydia
Lani on 23rd Oct 2009 (4 responses)

White hard spots on testicle area sum big sum small
lee on 11th Jan 2010 (1 response)

mark on 10th Jun 2009 (1 response)

Lumps underneath my forskin
on 1st Dec 2010 (1 response)

Sexual pleasure with balls
pauk on 21st Dec 2010 (1 response)

on 11th Jan 2011 (1 response)

Bumps of smegma
on 7th Feb 2011 (1 response)

Sore on tip of penis
J on 6th Mar 2011 (1 response)

Soft penis that ejaculates
on 12th Mar 2011 (1 response)

Top questions

Gelatine lumps in semen Ricky on 10th Jun 2009 (18 responses)

Penis is not stand Srikant on 29th Oct 2013 (8 responses)

Penis goes soft mr hash on 10th Jun 2009 (2 responses)

Spontaneous ejaculation Dave on 10th Jun 2009 (11 responses)

How to stop pre-ejaculation/water like sticky staff while chatting with girlfriend John on 5th Dec 2010 (1 response)

Leaking pre cum on 10th Jun 2009 (3 responses)

I'm worried about my penis head and foreskin. Brad on 10th Jun 2009 (1 response)

Cum is like water kumar on 8th Jan 2013 (1 response)

Pre cum and losing erection Adam on 9th Sep 2013 (1 response)

How to stop precum datissab on 4th Jun 2013 (3 responses)