All questions tagged with burning

0 0

Burning sense in pennis after having sex

I get burning sense in pennis and eye after having sex please advice

Asked by gundappanan
6th January 2012 (in Sex)

Tags: burning

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

Thank you for getting in touch. If you are getting a burning sensation in the penis, then it is probably because you have a bacterial infection of some kind, and this could be an STI (sexual transmitted infection) Not all STI's have symptoms, but suffering from a burning sensation is commonly associated with Chlamydia, some of

symptoms of chlamydia can include:

* A clear or milky discharge from the penis

* A burning feeling when urinating

* The need to urinate more than usual

* Swollen or painful testicles

* Pain, itching, bleeding, and/or mucus discharge of the rectum (for chlamydia in the anus)

* Redness, itching, and/or discharges of the eyes (for chlamydia in the eyes)

And as you state you have a burning eye, you could also have chlamdyia in the eye.

We would recommend you book yourself into a Sexual Health clinic, known as GUM clinic, or see you GP as soon as possible to be tested and they will be able to tell you if it is a STI or some other kind of infection, in the mean time we would recommend that you abstain from having any form of sexual activity untill you see a doctor. And to prevent any possible future STIs occuring we would suggest using condoms as contraception but also barrier method from catching or passing on STI's.

If you are Swindon based we can provide you with confidential information on your local GUM clinic, book you an appointment and even provide a GUM buddy to accompany you if you would like this service. Feel free to get back in touch if you would like any more information or advice.

0 0

Answered by team member Matt
23rd January 2012

0 0

Blood in semen

Hii. Am 20 years. This week I had masturbate daily. And yesterday little blood was seen in semen. And today too.. And sometimes tip of penis feels burning sensation during urination, is this all because of excess of heat??!! Feeling vary scary. Is it any bad serious Or what??! What to do now. . . please tell me. How to cure it now.

Asked by likhith (aged 20)
28th November 2015 (in Sex)

Tags: penis glands ejaculation masturbation gay burning

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

Its a bit difficult to give an definitive answer based you your description but it doesn’t sound serious and you shouldn't worry, just follow the advice below.

You may have caused some inflammation through wanking and this is causing the soreness. I would suggest stopping for a few days, but if you can’t, try to be more gentle and using a lubricant of some nature. Any of the ones for sex are great but if you don’t have any a basic olive oil will do (but never use oil with condoms as it will make them break).

Blood itself can cause a burning feeling in your urethra (pee tube) and often if you have passed some blood it will feel sore to pee for a few times afterwards. 

If you have had sex with another person an infection is possible and you should get that checked out by a sexual health clinic or your doctor. 

If the pain continues or you get more blood on a regular basis after you masturbate you should go and see your doctor. In a man of your age we recommend a check if it happens four or more times in a month. In this situation your doctor will probably ask a specialist to see you for a couple of extra checks to be sure that you have nothing serious.

0 0

Answered by team member Douglas
8th December 2015