All questions tagged with disease

0 0


i want to know is it possible to catch any disease or virus if we just kiss the vagina/anal areas and and lick just outside and not inside.

Asked by anonymous
25th November 2009 (in Sex)

Tags: oral sex virus disease

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

There are several risks involved in the licking and kissing of virginal/anal areas of the body, especially internal licking. One of the most common infections is Hepatitis B, which can be contracted from any residue faecal matter, especially around the anal area. You could also contract Chlamydia, which is a bacterial infection and is on the increase in the UK and can be caught through licking (Remember a high percentage of people with Chlamydia do not display any symptoms). Unfortunately most STIs (sexually Transmitted Infections) can also be caught through oral sex, which you should be aware of; but you also have to bear in mind that many people do enjoy oral sex without any complications or contracting infections. On our website we have a comprehensive guide to all the possible STI’s which we would recommend you look at so that you can decide for yourselves the risks involved.

0 0

Answered by team member Tim
3rd December 2009

Azithromycin is the main treatment for Chlamydia

1 gram – single dose Efficacious and well tolerated Highly effective ( 95%) and compliance high

You take two tablets together and these get to work in the system and after about 7 days the infection is cleared it is recomended that poeple abstain from sexual contact until both partners are 7 days post treatment. For further information on Chlamydia see or contact the screening team on

0 0

Answered by Tracy Daszkiewicz
5th January 2010

0 0

Husband get satisfied within 2 min

My husband gets satisfied within 2 min while having sex. 1 of his 2 ball pain after sex or at any time but not pain at the time of sex its not siviour pain but its pain slightly what is d problem or he is suffering from some disease. Please help me.

Asked by mun
3rd March 2014 (in Health)

Tags: disease

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

Some men finish quickly during sex but enjoy it that way. Of course this does not mean that it is nice for their partner. A longer period of foreplay (stimulating each other without him coming inside you) can improve it for you both.  If he wants to go on longer there are various ways to help. If he pulls out before he has a climax and he (or you) squeeze his penis hard below the head, this will usually stop his climax and after a few moments you can start again. Often men who are easily aroused can enjoy longer and better sex if they masturbate to a climax (or you help them) first, then wait for a a short time until they can get hard again before coming inside you. There is professional help available from sex therapists if you are able to see one of them.

From your description the mild pain in one of his balls is probably nothing to worry about. Serious disease such as cancer is usually painless in the balls and infections usually cause constant pain. If he has a lump or painful swelling, or if the pain worsens he should see a doctor for a check.

0 0

Answered by team member Dr Peter
8th December 2015

0 0

When i erect i feel pain in my penis head and i haven't had sex

I am 24 years old i had first sex 2 months ago and my problem started 2 days ago.What could be cause of disease am suffering from?

Asked by Bore
6th June 2013 (in Sex)

Tags: penis disease

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

Hello and thanks for contacting Men's Sexual Health. Having a pain on the head of your penis, isn't usually a sign of a STI, Sexually Transmitted Infection, but pain when urinating is. However the fact you are experiencing this pain 2 months after having sex could possibly be an indication that you may have picked something up. Did you wear a condom when you had sex? Condoms over the best form of protection against picking up an STI and HIV. You could possibly have a urinary infection that could be causing this pain. Regardless which it is, we definitely advice you to visit your local GP or Doctor so they can examine you, and provide you with the right course of treatment. Please get back in touch if you need further advice/support.

0 0

Answered by team member Matt
12th June 2013