0 0

I need counselling

Can I receive counselling directly or do I need to be referred by my GP?

Asked by David
10th June 2009 (in Other)

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

You can contact us directly for counselling, we assess your needs and arrange a convenient appointment within your locality with one of our qualified independent counsellors, we accept a contribution towards counselling of £15, and each session lasts one hour and costs £40.

0 0

Answered by team member Mark
25th May 2009

Other similar questions

What is hate crime?
on 25th May 2009 (1 response)

I need counselling
David on 10th Jun 2009 (1 response)

Why only gay?
Sam on 17th Jun 2009 (1 response)

Sex,health and life style ( HELP )
Louis on 28th Oct 2013 (1 response)

Samir on 24th Nov 2013 (1 response)

Gelatine lumps in seman
adrian on 23rd Aug 2014 (1 response)

My penis not move up and down
Suresh on 8th Dec 2015 (2 responses)

Want to sperm more and more
rocky on 2nd Feb 2016 (1 response)

Top questions

Gelatine lumps in semen Ricky on 10th Jun 2009 (18 responses)

Penis is not stand Srikant on 29th Oct 2013 (8 responses)

Penis goes soft mr hash on 10th Jun 2009 (2 responses)

Spontaneous ejaculation Dave on 10th Jun 2009 (11 responses)

How to stop pre-ejaculation/water like sticky staff while chatting with girlfriend John on 5th Dec 2010 (1 response)

Leaking pre cum on 10th Jun 2009 (3 responses)

I'm worried about my penis head and foreskin. Brad on 10th Jun 2009 (1 response)

Pre cum and losing erection Adam on 9th Sep 2013 (1 response)

Cum is like water kumar on 8th Jan 2013 (1 response)

How to stop precum datissab on 4th Jun 2013 (3 responses)