0 0

Hi Dr. Patil, Sir I want to ...

Hi Dr. Patil, Sir I want to ask one question. I am 26 years old. I never had Sex. now I am planning to get married next year. how ever I masturbate and since last one month I am noticing that my penis does not stand properly as it did before. it's always flaccid even at the time of erection. I do not observe any stand up temptation while viewing romantic or pron clips. I am very worried whether - I have lost my sex power - I can make my partner pragnent - Loss in size of penis Can you please guide me on my problems and what steps i should take to over come same?

Asked by Justin
19th November 2015 (in Sex)

Tags: penis penis size erection masturbation

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

It sounds as if you are very worried by what you have noticed – and by the possible consequences for your planned marriage. 

In fact, your worries are almost certainly the main reason why you are having problems with your erections. Things don't work well when you are anxious about sexual ability and performance and if you start to think you are going to lose your erection, often you do!

In addition you have never had sex, and the prospect of first time experience and the thought that your marriage might be harmed by possible failure is a huge extra worry which will make erections even more difficult.

The problem almost always goes away with some help and support. Start by having a chat with a sexually experienced friend. If this isn't possible, ask your doctor.

0 0

Answered by team member Dr Peter
9th January 2016

Other similar questions

Water drop during erection and itchy top of penis
shah on 6th Jul 2011 (1 response)

18 year guy
t.men on 10th Jun 2009 (2 responses)

Masterbating, penis size and balls
jimmy on 15th Dec 2012 (1 response)

Sensitive glans pain
sam on 9th Jun 2013 (1 response)

Penis problem
Golu on 10th Jun 2009 (1 response)

About erection and sensation
leon on 1st Oct 2013 (1 response)

Hi, gud day sir
kaff on 22nd Nov 2013 (1 response)

Spots and bumps
s.mm on 20th Mar 2010 (1 response)

Penis goes soft
mr hash on 10th Jun 2009 (2 responses)

Penis hurts and goes soft during sex
jc on 22nd Dec 2010 (1 response)

Top questions

Gelatine lumps in semen Ricky on 10th Jun 2009 (18 responses)

Penis is not stand Srikant on 29th Oct 2013 (8 responses)

Spontaneous ejaculation Dave on 10th Jun 2009 (11 responses)

Penis goes soft mr hash on 10th Jun 2009 (2 responses)

I'm worried about my penis head and foreskin. Brad on 10th Jun 2009 (1 response)

How to stop pre-ejaculation/water like sticky staff while chatting with girlfriend John on 5th Dec 2010 (1 response)

Leaking pre cum on 10th Jun 2009 (3 responses)

Pennis size ? zayn on 13th Dec 2015 (1 response)

Dirty Anus Pablo on 10th Jun 2009 (2 responses)

Cum is like water kumar on 8th Jan 2013 (1 response)