0 0

Problem with penis and liquid

hello sir, i have a problem with my penis when urinating it really pains and itches sometimes i see something like water but very sticky and salty coming from me especially when am about to have sex or see my partner or even talk with her on phone it really disturbs me and it also reduces my power because before i can go up to 5mins sex time but now just few seconds and i have a small sperm coming from me after sex

Asked by fal
13th January 2013 (in Health)

Tags: penis penis size ejaculation

Response from Men's Sexual Health:

Hello and thank you for getting in contact with us.

There is two possible reasons for what you are describing.

One, it is pre cum, this is a natural fluid released by the body when a man gets sexually aroused, some men get a lot of this fluid, some get a little and some none at all. It helps keep the penis lubricated. If this is happening before sex and when talking with your partner it is just your body reacting to sexual thoughts, arousal and is normal.

However the fact that you also say its painful and itchy makes me think you may also have a Sexually Transmitted infection. A discharge from the penis is also a sign of this, for example Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are to STI's that can cause discharge (these sticky salty drops you talk about), although it may be another STI. We suggest you need to go to your nearest Sexual Health Clinic, GUM clinic or Doctor/GP so they can examine you and find out if it is a STI or if its just pre cum. Please do not be afraid or feel embarrassed to do this, as if it is an STI it will not clear up without medication, the discharge may go and you may think you are healed, but this is not possible, signs and symptoms can come and go with STI's, and sometimes you can be infected and not have any signs or symptoms. You need to get medicine to help this and if you do get told you have an STI then you need to get your partner to get tested, this can be difficult to tell them, but some STI's can lead to infertility or even worse, so do the responsible thing if the test comes back that you have ans STI. Until you take the test, we would advice you to refrain from having sex with anyone else or you will continue to put them at risk. If you live in Swindon we can make an appointment for you, so please get back in touch. Please let us know if you need any further advice or support.

0 0

Answered by team member Matt
14th January 2013

Other similar questions

Gelatine lumps in semen
Ricky on 10th Jun 2009 (18 responses)

Penis size
Josh on 23rd May 2013 (1 response)

Low semens output
Triambikaraj on 9th Jul 2013 (1 response)

Sex help
alpha on 18th Jul 2013 (1 response)

Penis issues
chandar on 26th Jul 2013 (1 response)

Untreatable chlamydia
Lani on 23rd Oct 2009 (4 responses)

White hard spots on testicle area sum big sum small
lee on 11th Jan 2010 (1 response)

mark on 10th Jun 2009 (1 response)

Lumps underneath my forskin
on 1st Dec 2010 (1 response)

Sore on tip of penis
J on 6th Mar 2011 (1 response)

Top questions

Gelatine lumps in semen Ricky on 10th Jun 2009 (18 responses)

Penis is not stand Srikant on 29th Oct 2013 (8 responses)

Penis goes soft mr hash on 10th Jun 2009 (2 responses)

Spontaneous ejaculation Dave on 10th Jun 2009 (11 responses)

How to stop pre-ejaculation/water like sticky staff while chatting with girlfriend John on 5th Dec 2010 (1 response)

Leaking pre cum on 10th Jun 2009 (3 responses)

I'm worried about my penis head and foreskin. Brad on 10th Jun 2009 (1 response)

Pre cum and losing erection Adam on 9th Sep 2013 (1 response)

Cum is like water kumar on 8th Jan 2013 (1 response)

How to stop precum datissab on 4th Jun 2013 (3 responses)